We are extremely pleased to announce the launch of Workplace Issue #21,"In/stability, In/security & In/visibility: Tensions at Work for Tenured & Tenure Stream Faculty in the Neoliberal Academy."
- In/stability, In/security & In/visibility: Tensions at Work for Tenured & Tenure Stream Faculty in the Neoliberal Academy (Kaela Jubas, Colleen Kawalilak)
- Navigating the Neoliberal Terrain: Elder Faculty Speak Ou (Colleen Kawalilak)
- Being Academic Researchers: Navigating Pleasures and Pains in the CurrentCanadian Context (Michelle K. McGinn)
- On Being a New Academic in the New Academy: Impacts of Neoliberalism onWork and Life of a Junior Faculty Member (Kaela Jubas)
- “You Must Say Good-Bye At The School Door:” Reflections On The TenseAnd Contentious Practices Of An Educational Researcher-Mother In ANeoliberal Moment (Sarah A. Robert)
- If It's Day 15, This Must Be San Sebastian: Reflections on the AcademicLabour of Short Term Travel Study Program (Dawn Johnston, Lisa Stowe)
- Teaching and Tenure in the Vocationalized University (Sean Murray)
Narratives and findings therein will resonate with most if not all of us.We encourage you to review the Table of Contents and articles of interest.
Stephen Petrina & E. Wayne Ross, co-EditorsWorkplace: A Journal for Academic LaborInstitute for Critical Education Studieshttp://blogs.ubc.ca/ices/http://ojs.library.ubc.ca/index.php/criticaledhttp://ojs.library.ubc.ca/index.php/workplace